Lilly

Friday, November 21, 2008

Megan birthday party

Today was Megan's birthday party! It was a great one. She was very surprised when Dad came in with a pair of stilts just for her! We went swimming at the Holiday Inn and Gram and Gramp were there and guess what? So was Aunt Janet. I played with Megan all day today and before the party we made shrinky dinks. They are pieces of paper that you have to trace a picture on to and put it into the oven, then it shrinks and crumples up and gets straitened out and it is really tall. I made a bunch of ones that are perfect for a charm bracelet. I went to Megan and Ashley's conferences at the school. I saw Kelsey (my friend a school) on the hill. And after Megans party we went to DQ to get a gift card for a girl that Kolby is going to a movie with for her birthday party. and we got a free cone, mom bought a cup of onion rings and I saw Austin! So I saw both the people that sit at my table at school.(Kelsey and Austin)-Melissa

1 comment:

BAN Clan said...

I mean at school not a school
melissa