Lilly

Friday, November 14, 2008

I can do the stilts!


I can do the stilts! Guess what that means. It means I can do the stilts! Today I went to circus club. I got some juggling balls (like normal) and I started juggling them. But when I got over to Megan and Allison, Allison had stilts in her hand! Allison was doing the stilts(although she took two steps and then fell)! Megan asked if she could try them after Allie and she said yes. And I got to go after Megan! When I tried, it was like my legs were spaghetti. But after a while I got used to it. The second time I tried, I got two steps in instead of one. On Megan's second try, She had it mastered! On my third try, I had it mastered too! It took Allison a few times to get the short ones mastered. By the time she could do the shortest ones, I could do the highest ones. I got my pictures today!-Melissa

No comments: